FUKUSHIMA IS FAR WORSE
THAN THEY TELL US...
mainstream news media in the United States and other countries have
been directed to suppress all bad news about the Fukushima, Japan
nuclear accident involving FOUR Mark One General Electric reactors that
were damaged, three of which went into TOTAL MELT DOWNS in the March
2011 Earthquake and Tsunami in Fukushima Japan. How dare they...
THIS IS AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT FOR MANY SPECIES!
Due to this accident and its cover up:
Yet I have a strange glimmer of hope, and here is why:
- Many species will die out,
- 80% or more of the human population of Earth could die as a direct result of the accident and the suppression of it 2,
- Horrible cancer rates are already being seen in and around Japan 1,
- Other nations are also greatly affected, but say nothing so the public is not alarmed,
- Several of the most toxic
materials are being spread in the air, water and even in our food chain
including, Cesium 134, Cesium 137, plutonium, and several other deadly, highly radioactive materials 3,
- 3 of the 4 Mark One Atomic Cores experienced COMPLETE MELT-DOWNS and these Cores can't even be located
as they have burned through the six inch steel containment walls and
several meters of concrete and are burning down into the Earth,
- 400 TONS (16,600 gallons) of highly toxic contaminated water pour unchecked into the Pacific Ocean EVERY SINGLE DAY,
- Marine life in large areas of the Pacific Ocean appear to dying off 4,
It is my belief that "Radio Active" material was not as
dangerous to humans in the 1940s and 1950s when humans first began
working with it, so when did it get more dangerous, and how?
I know that sounds strange, but hear me out.
GOVERNMENTS ARE HIDING THE DISASTER
Yet, down inside, without our governments and these large corporations in the way, we all know that EVERY NATION on Earth, and every human being would be, and should be contributing every bit of intellect, support, technical assistance (if they have any that could help),
prayer, positive energy from the Heart, and anything else that may help
to mitigate the continuing disaster that is literally destroying our
habitat the world over. Yes, from our Hearts WE WOULD. At least I WOULD - Wouldn't you, if given the chance?
Richard (the Lion-Hearted)
P.S. He's not a REAL lion. He just likes the name because Lions are so Beautifully Majestic!
The Fine Print:
there's really nothing
down here worth reading, but did you
know that Google and the other
engines like LOTS-o-TEXT to index
("hey... it's what they do!") - so
like High Speed Wireless Internet Service, Web Hosting,
other technical type words
anywhere on this page may help point techies to this page. If we were
running a dogie day care, then we
would have Dog words. I think
you get it... don't you? Arf Arf.